Bullies In The Headlights - Matthew Buckley

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bullies in the Headlights Bullies in the Headlights by Matthew Buckley

My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I learned to love those around you no matter how they treat you. I had an experience early on in my life similar to the main character Matthew (who is also the author), not quite the bully one, but similar. My mother always told me growing up not to judge others by their actions as you don't know what they have been through to make them that way. I had a couple experiences with that life lesson and it will forever be ingrained on my mind and in my heart to love those around us as we really have no idea why they are the way they are. I enjoyed this, yet another, book from Matthew Buckley - and I hope that one day he continues to write about the story of his life growing up in a house of 7 boys.

1 books opened:

Marion Jensen May 12, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Glad you enjoyed it! One of these days I'll get around to writing another Buckley book. Although currently I'm off wandering and messing with other projects.