Chickens In The Headlights - Matthew Buckley

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chickens in the Headlights: Chickens in the Headlights: by Matthew Buckley

My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love this book. I want to listen to it again and buy everyone I know a copy. It is so real, happy, fun, and inspirational. Yes, it is about a 7 year old boy and his family of 6 brothers - so you may ask, "What can I learn from that?" Let me tell you, a lot. I learned to let things go, I learned everything can be enjoyable, and I learned that even though life is hard there are people that surround you that love you and want the best for you. Yes, I have already learned these things in life but the hilarious way this is presented and the love you feel within the book is terrific! From Goats to Bullies from Chickens to Sibling Rivalry it is a great read and I can't wait to read it again. Super clean and amazingly uplifting.

0 books opened: