The Da Vinci Code

>> Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I have recently just finished reading The Da Vinci Code, yes I am a little behind as the world had this big drama over this book while I was on my mission. It all started when Douglas brought home the PS2 video game to play, we started playing and I was curious as to part of the side story. He told me that he had the audio book, it took me a couple of weeks to finish listening to it while driving back and forth from work. It was great though. I really enjoyed the book. I think that Dan Brown did great with character development and the story line was amazing. I am a symbol enthusiast at heart. I own many books that are all about symbols from and in all forms. A lot of people in this world took this book as non-fiction and that is not what it is, it is an idea, a lot of different theories that I have read up on and looked into myself, and I think it is a really well written book, it kept my attention, accurate, and a great suspenseful read or listen in my case. I would really recommend this book to anyone who likes to feel as though they are part of the story.

1 books opened: