The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands - Dr. Laura Schlessinger

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Laura C. Schlessinger


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I enjoyed parts of this book and learned as well about men, somewhat. My husband is always telling me that he is in his 'nothing' box, and after reading this I know understand what that means. A lot of people think Dr. Laura is demeaning I just think she is stating the truth and helping us as women understand that men are well, men. They think differently, act differently, etc. I have learned to understand and think this book has really helped me open my eyes. There were several parts that I wasn't sure about and thought could be construed as mean and demeaning toward men about thier personalities so I had my husband read it and he agreed with her! It is a great book and I'm glad I read it - I should probably reread it at least once a year.

View all my reviews.

0 books opened: