Forget About It - Cherie Crane

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Forget About It Forget About It by Caprice Crane


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I'm not going to lie it took me almost a year to read this, not because I didn't want to but because I kept losing interest and getting side tracked on another book. But I read it and it's done. I enjoyed the book all in all just took a while to get into it. It has a good plot and story line, I just wish it would have read a little faster. Jordan (main character) has a horrible life; mom that doesn't like her, sister that isn't anything like her, boyfriend that cheats, co-workers that steal her 'thunder' - she gets in an accident and decides she is going to fake amnesia (I know everyone has thought of it at some point). It has some good twists and turns, but not one of my favorites.

0 books opened: