Two For The Dough - Janet Evanovich

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

Two for the Dough Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
I really enjoy these little humor/mystery/romance books. I wish she didn't feel the need to swear in every other paragraph, I'm sure her characters can be smarter than that. But they don't have as much sex as other books that are in this same genre which is nice, yet the fact that it is still there is kinda, well more of an annoyance.



I enjoy her story lines, and I feel as though after just reading 2 books that Stephanie and I could be good friends. Is it strange to consider yourself a friend to a protagonist in a book? I do feel however that in this particular book the plot is a little confusing and I re-read part of it over and over again trying to figure it out, and then decided to just give up and follow the 'love line' plot until it made sense.



It was a nice brainless read. Hope her next ones that I still have yet to read are a little less confusing.


View all my reviews.

0 books opened: