Three To Get Deadly - Janet Evanovich

>> Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Three To Get Deadly (A Stephanie Plum Novel) Three To Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
While reading this book I caught myself chuckling to myself. I eventually got used to people giving weird looks to the lady who is laughing hysterically to herself. I really enjoy this series and one day hope to be caught up to where I have to wait for the next book to arrive. The plot was much easier to follow in this book unlike "Two For The Dough". This book however was a bit more crude and I'm hoping the next ones are a little more humorous than *insert adjective here*. I am however in love with Lula, the new ex-hooker character that befriends Stephanie and gives just that little extra needed umph to the series.
I do wish however that Janet decides to start being creative in the use of her characters personality instead of shockingly always over the edge. And maybe clean up the language, some, maybe a lot.


View all my reviews.

0 books opened: