One For The Money - Janet Evanovich

>> Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I picked up this book about 4 years ago to read, and just couldn't quite get into it so a few months ago as I was pursuing the library (why I feel the need to go to the library when I have 170 some unread books at my house I have no idea) and came across the first three of her books in one big book, I picked it up and started reading, and kept reading and kept reading til I had finished this first book. I decided I liked it so much that I went to the library returned the book and wen to the book store to buy them. Stephanie Plum is so lovable and real it's hard to put this book down. I really like books that I can relate to in some ways and feel as though I know the character. Ms. Evanovich writes so clean and real that it's hard not to feel as though you are part of Stephanie's life. I am looking forward to reading more in this series.

0 books opened: