Doom With A View - Victoria Laurie

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009

Doom with a View (Psychic Eye Mystery, Book 7) Doom with a View by Victoria Laurie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Ms. Laurie never fails me. When I'm in the mood for a quick witted happily written can't put it down book - I can always pick up one from her Abby Cooper Physic Eye series. After her first six books in the series I was expecting it to die down, and the plot to seem not as thought out, but it was great. I actually had to turn the lamp on to read as it was starting to give me chills. FANTASTIC! I love Dutch and Abby's relationship. I am also happy that she is beginning to develop Abby's PI friend Cat a little more. I hope she continues in this series as I find it one of my favorites that I have read, by FAR! (Besides The Boxcar Children of course).

0 books opened: