The Last Templar - Raymond Khoury

>> Monday, December 29, 2008

The Last Templar The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
I have walked by this book in Borders so many times and each time I wanted to pick it up and read it, one of those books that keeps calling to you type of thing. Well the husband and I were about to embark on a very long road trip that I picked it up as I thought he would enjoy it as well. We began listening to it and it keep putting my husband and I to sleep so we would turn it off talk for a little and then turn it on again. Needless to say, it was a little painful to listen to.

The author wasn't very original in his writing as it might as well have been a direct copy from 'The DaVinci Code'; smart guy, smart girl, professor, assistant, etc. Even the plot was close to the same. We stopped after 10 discs and don't know if we can move on to complete it. The book was so wordy and drawn-out I think I've heard enough.

Also if you have this in the audiobook form the narrator isn't that great either.


View all my reviews.

0 books opened: