Royal Target - Traci Hunter Abramson

>> Monday, November 10, 2008

Royal Target Royal Target by Traci Hunter Abramson


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Although it's hard for me to sometimes read "church fiction" - this book I really enjoyed listening too. It has great depth and an excellent plot. The characters are well done and parts of me are almost wishing she would turn this book into a series. I love the movie like feel of the book and enjoyed the many different levels the book was written on. I hated when I arrived to my destinations and had to turn it off only to wait a period of time before I could begin listening again. It truly is a modern fairy-tale and an exciting "read". The only part I didn't care for was the reader. She spoke to quickly and made you feel rushed while you were listening.


View all my reviews.

0 books opened: