Digital Fortress - Brown

>> Sunday, March 9, 2008

I have two feelings on this book. And they are very different.

1. I loved the plot and the story line, the excitement was there. I throughly enjoyed the read from beginning until the almost end. The action was there, the character depth I thought was done pretty well, I do believe that it could have been done a bit better for some of the characters. I would have liked Susan to have more depth and I would've liked Nathan Hale to have more of a likeable personality at the beginning, I wasn't too fond of how that all played out.

2. I really was upset with the whole "underlying" plot of Commander Strathmore. I won't ruin it for those who haven't read it but it was so frustrating!

Sorry that this review isn't as long as the others in the past I have been a bit busy. The next ones to follow shall be longer.

0 books opened: