You Had Me At Halo

>> Monday, September 17, 2007


I absolutely LOVED this book! It has been a long time since I have read such a well written fun loving "girlie" book! Holly Evans is a lovely woman who works at a meaningless position at a big company where no one even knows her name except for her best friend Gemma and her boyfriend Todd. I won't ruin the great twists in the fun to read romance comedy, but as a little description: Holly finds herself dead, kicked out of Heaven, and needs to find the person who killed her within 48 hours, all while coping with being in a mans body, trying to convince her boyfriend, Todd, that she didn't commit suicide. I would defiantly recommend this book to any female. Amanda Ashby does a terrific job of writing, she uses a plot I have never read or heard of anyone using. So for a casual book to uplift your spirits this is a must.

0 books opened: